My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

65 Degrees Brrrrrrrrrr

After the Pool opened the kids drove us nuts to allow them to go for a swim... We warned them that the heater had not been turned on yet and the pool would be cold. Ryker didn't care one way or another he was going in, he had been waiting over 6 months for the pool to open up.

Reegan being the wise one was very cautious and hesitated more then once before jumping in... If you listen closely you will her David assuring her it's warm like a bath tube. Father's can be so cruel.

The pools heater has since been turned on, and now is a lovely 88 degrees.

Enjoy!!!

2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Shirley said...

Heater..My kind of girl..I have been bugging hubby for a few years for one...he loves it cold..I won't go in unless it's 80 degrees..haha..
So..how long of a drive is it to Calgary???

Andie said...

My husband would totally do the exact same thing! So cruel! :O)

Happy Mother's Day!
-Andie