My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Good Bye My Lover!!

8 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done, Wendy. Your little video made me smile! How do you do that sort of thing? Is it all through Blogger?

On a more serious note, you might find that I've taken up with your old lover...I've just decided to buy bigger pants!

Phyllis :)

Shirley said...

Ha ha. I said goodbye 2 mos ago...and I miss it dearly!!!

LOVE MY SWEETS..but can fit into pants now...

Rhonda said...

Heh, very cute...

Tracey and Mike said...

So sad ... but I can totally relate!
BTW, the pool looks great!

"T" said...

That was so very Funny wendy.
Tonya
lid 00/00/00

Andie said...

Oh, I think I'd give up just about anything else...NEED my chocolate! :o)
Blessings-Andie

Steffie B. said...

OMW...I was cracking up! I've been thinking of doing a diet blog...perhaps there really are several that would join me! lol

Alyson and Ford said...

Too cute! Good luck with will-power and following through...
I recently gave up half my consumption of coffee.... almost as bad as giving up chocolate (in my book!).

Alyson LID 01/27/06