My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, May 19, 2008

Blogging Etiquette

At least once a week I try very hard to check out all the blog's that I faithfully read. I truly feel it's a privilege that these people have allowed me to share my thoughts and feelings on there blogs. I read each blog with an understanding that they have allowed me to be in some small way a part of there family, and I thank each blogger for that.

When I log on to to my blog the first thing I do is always read any comments I may have... The next thing I do is ALWAYS pay a visit to those bloggers who have left a comment on my blog. I truly feel it's important to leave a comment if only to say Hi, Have a great Day and thanks for paying my blog a visit! It's just the polite thing to do.

Think of this... if someone were to knock on your door today would you not answer the door, and if you did answer the door would you not at least say hello and thanks for dropping by?

Even if you get an abundant of comments on your blog site... the descent thing to do in my opinion is to at least say hello back !

I believe this would be called Blogging Edicate.






5 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Steffie B. said...

yes.....I agree and try to do the same thing. Sometimes it gets away from from me but I do try.

Hope you have a good week. Love the kool-aid stand....I so remember Emmie doing that when she was little. Too cute!

C's Mom said...

I understand your point but I suppose I see it differently too.

Sorry, I may not have been home when there is 'knocking at my door'.

As well, I know if some of those where I leave comments went back on every one, they would never have time to do anything and that sucks the joy right out of it.

I do the best I can to keep up but I never want the blog to become something that feels like a chore.

JMHO

Anonymous said...

I am with you Sister Dear, although I get very few comments. By the way, where's the I'M GOING TO MADONNA post? I thought for sure it would be in huge letters.

Shirley said...

Well Hello there my blogger friend!!! Stop on over to my blog..and see that my camera is broken again!! UGH! I guess I have over 300 China photos I can post until my camera is fixed!!!
Have a great weekend!!Enjoy that pool!!

Rebecca said...

Helloooooooo! :)