My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Saturday, May 10, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

I want to wish my mother and mother-in-law the happiest of Mother days. I love you both dearly.
I want to wish all those first time mother's out there a Great Mother's Day!!!
For the mother's in waiting, next year I hope you have your little one in your arms for Mother's Day.
Have a wonderful Mother's Day everyone.
"MOTHER"S RULE"

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Steffie B. said...

You ahve a wonderful MD too! Love the new blog! ;)

Alyson and Ford said...

Thank you for thinking of us "waiting Mom's".
Happy Mother's Day!

Alyson LID 01/27/06

Anonymous said...

Well a very HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you Wendy. You are one of the best Mom's I know!

Tracey and Mike said...

Hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day!