My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I Love My Big Brother

I don't know who was more excited Larkyn or her brother. Since the pool opened last week the kids have been bugging me to let Larkyn go for a swim... Yesterday was the day, and Big Brother was there every step of the way.



















6 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

"T" said...

Wow what fun. Did Larken seem comfortable in the water?

Tonya

Kim said...

How fun....
looks like Larkyn had fun...

Deb said...

Larkyn....what a sweet name I'd never heard of it before.
Your daughter is beautiful.
Looks like they are having a great time in the new pool.
I'm jealous ;O)

Thanks for your encoragment earlier. Need all I can get!

Louise said...

Nice Blog!!
Your children are gorgeous and I love your opening credits. (Homegrown and adopted.)
Thanks for dropping by my blog. Cheers

Anonymous said...

They look like they are having a blast. I can't wait to see them all in person playing in our pool in July!

Shirley said...

Oh how I love older siblings...My Ally is wonderful with Olivia..Great pictures..