My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Sunday, May 18, 2008

First Kool-Aid Stand of the Year!



Well this Saturday our temperature hit 29 degrees.. and you know what that means. Kool-Aid. Reegan's first Kool-Aid stand brought in a profit of over $10.00. After about 5 minuets she was complaining about how boring it was to just sit and wait for people... but after an hour of people stopping by she realized how much fun she was having.... Our neighbours were fantastic for stopping by and drinking a very sweet cup of kool-aid.

3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have to admit, none of that money came from me, even though I did see them out there a couple times as I drove by!! They brought in a pretty good haul!!

Anonymous said...

Well I just can't believe how grown up Reegan is. Who is in the picture with her? Good for you Reegan...$10...WOW, what are you going to buy?

Tracey and Mike said...

Ah, a budding business woman! Too cute!

Working on the plans for July. I will let you know if I can work something out with the inlaws. If not, we'll go to plan B!