My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, May 5, 2008

Misc.. Pictures!!!

I really don't have much to blog about today so I figured I would share some pictures.



Reegan decided to dress Larkyn up in her scarfs.



Trying on Big Brothers Hat.



Here's the Big Brother.




Silly Girls.



What a Cutie.

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. -E E. Cummings
Have a wonderful Day!!!




















7 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

"T" said...

How funny. You have some cute kids.
Tonya

Tracey and Mike said...

Cute pics! Larkyn looks like a little pirate!

geminirn said...

AHH!!THEY ARE ALL ADORABLE...LOVE THE PHOTOS!!!

Michelle said...

Thanks for your comment!

your have a beautiful family; what adorable pictures!

C's Mom said...

One incredibly cute bunch you have there!

Anonymous said...

I just love the new look of your blog. It is the best scheme you have had so far....fabulous!!!

Mamato2 said...

Wow! Is she beautiful! And, LOVE her name!