My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I Need Your Prayers

Tuesday evening I get a call from my dearest friend in Ontario. Her husband (my husbands best friend). Has been in an accident and is still in a coma. I got on the next flight. I am in Ontario now. He still has not woken up but the Doctors are very optomistic. Donna is such a trooper her. faith and strength is getting her through each day. Please pray for Stephen that he wakes up soon. Pray for Donna and there four children.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

1 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wendy,

We will most definitely pray for you and your friend and her family! God's strength to you as you take care of encourage your friend.

Love,

Phyllis