My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Sunday, July 8, 2007

FINALLY I HAVE CHOSEN THE COLOUR SCHEME!!!


OK.. I know what I am doing for Larkyn's room. As you can see I will be using lots of primary colours with just a touch of pink and some red. As for the walls three of the walls will be this great pink colour and the fourth wall will be green. I have put the paint chip in the close-up picture. The painting will start this week.

8 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! So bright and cheery!

Anonymous said...

Once again Sister Dear your artistic talents are shining. Those are wonderful colours. They will be so cheery and stimulating for Larkyn. I can't wait to see the finished product in August.

Unknown said...

Beautiful colors! I hope you post before and after pictures!
Krista and Lily

Kim said...

Great colors... I like it...
Looks like dear sister is loading up the little niece with clothes..
Have a great day..
Kim

Anonymous said...

Looks Great!!!

C's Mom said...

Have fun putting it all together :0)

Steffie B. said...

LOVE IT! ;)

Headmeister said...

Hi! Just found you on another blog and had to stop and tell you that I LOVE what you picked for the nursery!!!

I'm glad I found you just in time to follow your trip to get your beautiful daughter!

Be well,
Heather
LID 12-29-06
www.diggingaholetochina.com