My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Thank - You Again Sister Dear!!!

Well once again the Fedex man came and once again my dear sister Debbie managed to surprise me with these great pieces of clothing for Larkyn. Miss Reegan was feeling left out you see in the past the Fedex man came with clothes for her from Aunt Debbie. But not to worry, two days later a package came for Reegan with some great outfits.

Your the GREATEST AUNT DEBBIE!!!!
PS My sister is feeling a bit left out of the blog world. She has a blog but no one goes on to leave comments. She doesn't have any children but they have the most wonderful black lab cross and to her Sable is her child, so for all my friends out there who love there pets, please check out her blog she would love to hear from pet owners as well as non-pet owners here's her link http://debinasdiary.blogspot.com

0 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment: