My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Saturday, July 28, 2007

TA.!!!! TA.!!!!!! TA.!!!!!!

We are so doing the happy dance!!!! I have in my hands our Notice of Travelling to China for Adoption!!! A simple piece of paper can mean so much.

Here we come little Larkyn!!!

8 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Polar Bear said...

Wooo HOOOOOO!!! I am so excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful. I am so excited for you guys!

TBG Happenings said...

Best wishes for safe and happy travel!

maryellen

C's Mom said...

Oh wow!!!! Congrats to you :0)

Steffie B. said...

YES.......woo-hoo! ;)

Tracey and Mike said...

Yay! Nothing stopping you now! Hoping to have ours in our hands today!

4D said...

That is super duper!!!

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Gee Wendy; I was just at your house yesterday and you did not tell me. Good job you have a blog, We had a great time at your house yesterday, and the pictures of Larkyn's room are wonderful. She is sure a lucky wee girl to have you David, Ryker and Reegan as her immediate family, Love Mom.