My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, July 30, 2007

The Room Is Finally Finished!!!!!






Finally Larkyn's room is finished. This room has been the biggest challenge for me. Normally when I redo a room I have a really good idea of what I want to do. Larkyn's room was very different for me... In the beginning it started off with some pictures and then from there I just kept adding. This is the finished product!


My mom got that wonderful Teddy Bear for her with her name on it. Which is great because Larkyn is not a name one will find on pencil and rulers etc., She had one made for Reegan as well.


Can you believe we leave in seven days!!! It's starting to freak me out... My friend Colleen hannah in china who just got back from China with there beautiful little Hannah has had a really rough first week home and it's starting to get me worried about what we might have in store for us once we return.


I've already warned David, Ryker and Reegan that if at any time after we get home they find mommy just sitting in corner staring off at nothing and drooling to not be alarmed, just walk away quietly and not to worry. I have said to myself I can do this.. There might be some sleepless nights and some really hard adjustments but God would never give me more then I can handle. Well I will be holding God to his word on this one.


I purchased the final item today as well, Larkyn's high chair. I have to tell you it's crazy out there for high chairs. They tilt, rock some even sing songs, there are more colours that I can imagine and the prices HOLY COW!!!!! In the end figured simple was best and I got the Eddie Bauer wooden highchair in a really nice cherry wood. Once I get it put together I will post a picture.



10 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Steffie B. said...

LOVE IT! Good job Momma! ;)

Polar Bear said...

Congratulations on finishing the nursery! That is such a job, but I bet it is fun. I keep putting off doing ours. We have the time. :)

I know what you mean with the high chairs. You're right, I think, simple is better. That is the high chair I am leaning towards.

This is getting so exciting. I can't wait to follow your journey!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the room and I LOVE the colors. Great job, mom!

Anonymous said...

As I have already told you, you never cease to amaze me with your decorating talents...I mean who else would paint a main wall in their house black? The room (like the rest of your house if absolutely gorgeous)!!! Larkyn is going to feel so warm, safe and at home in it. Love, Deb.

4D said...

Looks great!!!

Keep smilin!

Tracey and Mike said...

It's gorgeous Wendy!! I LOVE the colours!!

C's Mom said...

It is BEAUTIFUL!

I can't wait to see Larkyn in it :0)

Dave and Brenda said...

Love the room!! Hopefully she'll love her crib...ours didn't!!! (looks like yours goes into a bed)

Tao's Mommy said...

Wendy....Larkyn's room is beautiful!!! You did a fantastic job....I love everything about it!!!!
See you in China!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Wendy it is just gorgeous! I love the colours and theme of the room, it is warm and exciting and I am sure Larkyn is going to enjoy it so much!