My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, July 23, 2007

Holy Cow has it really been 7 days since my last post???? I blink for a second and the days seem to fly by. I seem to be getting no were some days. Well here's what's been up for the past seven days.
I finally started Larkyn's room, tomorrow Reegan is going to a friends house so I will get all the painting finished.
I found and purchased her crib... I must have changed my mind a hundred times... which colour, how much the style the shape etc., etc., I was soo close to actually choosing a black crib... the only reason I didn't was because all the other accessories were white and there was no back in her room. So I choose the one colour I really had hoped to stay away from... A white 3 in one convertible crib, it's very cool I wish they had these when Ryker was a baby.
Ryker man came home on Sunday, he has been in Ontario for two weeks. He was staying with our good friends Stephen and Donna and there four kids. Ryker had a great time, he got to knee board for the first time. His only complaint was that Donna is a very healthy cook and there was far to much flake seed and brown bread for his liking. The last two days he spent with my Sister and her husband. All in all he had a great time!!!!!
I did managed while he was away to get into his room with a garbage bag, my god that boy can live like a pig,, actually let me correct that because I know that pigs are very clean animals. I found candy wrappers, old pop cans, there's some sort of sticky substance under his bed, "VERY SCARY" To look at his room you would think it was very clean, but once I started to pull things away from the walls the real truth was told.
As for our trip we are getting things arranged and so far not to many problems... David is over the moon at the fact that he managed to use our Asia Miles to upgrade us to Business on the flight over. He is now trying to get us upgraded for the way home anyone out there who has some pull with Cathy Pacific?????

That's it for now... Pictures of Larkyn's room will be posted soon.

2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Steffie B. said...

Ooooooo....can't wait to see it!

Tracey and Mike said...

Can't wait to see Larkyn's room!