My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Friday, July 6, 2007

The Greatest Outdoor Show!!!

Well we have lived in Calgary for 15 years. We have been to the stampede grounds about 4 times for the rides and cotton candy. We have been to the parade about 6 times. But I had yet to attend the Grand Stand Show, that was until last night. Holy Cow!!! What a fantastic show. If the performances which ranged from dancers, singers, dirt bike jumps and flips, a comedian didn't empress you then the 30 minutes of none stop fireworks should have. Never have I seen such fireworks... There were the best of the best, Unbelievable!!!!!

YaHOOOOOOO!!!!

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

4D said...

Sounds amazing!!

Keep smilin!

C's Mom said...

Wow - sounds great. I'm glad you had a fantastic time.

Unknown said...

Happy Canada Day!
So do you have any travel dates yet!! You must be getting so excited!
I'll be sure to follow along to watch your journey.
Krista and Lily

Dawn and Dale said...

We are heading to Calgary this summer too!! My sister lives there and called yesterday to let us know your beautiful temperatures and that the Stampede has started!!

Too bad we will probably miss them this year!! We are coming up when the contractors come to re-do our roof!

Glad you had fun!!