My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Look Who's BACK!!!!


Well with only nine days left before we leave for China you would think I could find better things to do with my time. Yesterday I spent almost the entire day moving my fish tank from the basement to the main level. I have been meaning to do this for months but 9 days before we leave and tones still to do seemed like the perfect time. I moved my fish tank to the basement in February of this year because we were re-doing the flooring and since they have been in the basement I have very badly neglected them.. The fish you see in the picture are the one's who survived being neglected for six months. For any of you out there who have never had to empty a fish tank and start all over,, it's not a fun job.

I hope to have a picture of Larkyn's room up for you guys this weekend. I have finished my part now David needs to put the crib together for me.


0 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment: