My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Friday, July 13, 2007

Stampede Breakfast




















For those of you out there that do no know what a stampede breakfast is well I will tell you.... During the ten days of the Calgary Stampede you can go just about anywhere in the city and run into a Stampede Breakfast. They are put on by Malls, corner stores and the communities and they are everywhere in the downtown core. When I worked in an office downtown my employer didn't even expect me in until after 11am because he assume I would be at a breakfast somewhere. Here's what they consist of... A free pancake, and sausage breakfast with drink and dessert, some sort of live entertainment, face painting, balloons, bouncer's and the one we went to had pony rides and a petty zoo. It's tones of fun and the best part it's all free.


We went to this breakfast with our good friend Pam and her two kids Mandy and Eva. At the petting zoo the goats tried to eat the girls skirts. We not only got pancakes but they had blueberries to put on top YUMMY!!!!

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy Partner.....Breakfast sounded yummy. And all I had was cereal. Things are good and busy. Tonight I make the 'big packing list'. Are you bringing formula?
Tracey

C's Mom said...

Looks like fun but I just gained a pound looking at the picture!

Steffie B. said...

Yee haw.....when can we come to town and stay with ya'll?

Tracey and Mike said...

Looks yummy! I want one!