My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, July 16, 2007

How Sweet Is This !!!!

So how sweet is this. Reegan wanted to do something for her baby sister. Because she likes to draw I suggested that she draw a picture for Larkyn and I would give it to her when we are in China.

What she ended up doing was I got one of those small photo albums that hold 36 4x6 prints and she drew 36 pictures so Larkyn will have a homemade picture book. My favorite picture is the one were Reegan drew a Canada Flag on one page and the China flag on the other...





8 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

C's Mom said...

Too sweet. Love the budding artist's work!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, indeed :-)

4D said...

What a great big sister! Such a great gift.

Keep smilin!

Tao's Mommy said...

That is so super sweet!!! She is a great artist!!

Steffie B. said...

Totally priceless.....a keepsake treasure for sure!

Anonymous said...

Reegan, those pictures are WONDERFUL!!! Larkyn is one lucky girl to have a big Sister like you. Just think, you are going to get to teach her how to draw like you do....GOOD WORK! Love, Aunt Debbie.

Kelly said...

What a great big sister! Larkyn is going to love her picture book. It is a masterpiece!

Tracey and Mike said...

That is awesome! What a wonderful gift for Larkyn! Reegan is quite an artist!