My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

More Wonderful Gifts!!!!!

When my son came home from Ontario he came with more gifts for Larkyn.. My best friend Donna gave me a wonderful pink teddy bear rattle with a nice blanket she also found this wonderful a b c block books. Thank-You so much Lonna Dou!!!

Then my sister once again spoiled Larkyn with more wonderful cloths. Thank-You again my dear sister..








3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Steffie B. said...

OH.OH.OH I want that little multi colored sweater at the bottom! Too Cute!

Shirley said...

Switching over to USA time..well it wasn't easy. I kept her up during the day and really limited her naps for about 4 days. She was so exhausted at night, she had to sleep. It was a bit difficult to keep her awake during the day..and very exhausting..but it really worked..she is sleeping through the night..I hope this helps!!

Tracey and Mike said...

Beautiful outfits!