My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, July 9, 2007



I am speechless... Today when I got the mail this wonderful gift for Larkyn arrived. Thank - You so much Tracey. Not only is this outfit to cute for words, but Larkyn now has something specially made with her name on it. That means so much to us. It will look fantastic on her door in her new room.


Thank- you !!!! Thank-you!!!


I also want to say a HUGE Congratulations to Tracey and Jeremy... They finally received there referral this weekend. There little ladybug is perfect in every way.


You guys are the best!!!




A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Astrid and Steven. They finally got there picture of Hope. http://meinkleinermarienkaefer.blogspot.com/

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

C's Mom said...

Very cute!

Love the happy referral news too...Hope is adorable :0)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that outfit is so CUTE!! She is going to look precious in it.

Pug Mama said...

oh my, too cute!

Tracey and Mike said...

What a sweet little outfit! Can't wait to see Larkyn in it!