My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Any Thoughts!!!!

Little Miss is almost 6 years old and still needs to wear a pull-up at bedtimes. She wants to badly to wear big girl pants to bed and our rule is three dry nights in pull-ups and then we will try panties. I have cut her off liquids two hours before bed... she still wakes up wet. I tried waking her up before I went to bed and getting her to go to the washroom... When I did this she would always go... but would still wake up wet. Then just before we left for China she had three dry nights... so we went to the panties... she then had 7 dry night in a row... on the eight day she was wet and has been wet ever since. A week ago David went in to check on her before he went to bed he said while he was in her room she sat up,, swayed back and forth then lied back down and proceeded to wet her pull-up. So that might indicate that she just can't wake herself up when she needs to use the washroom.

Maybe she's just not old enough yet.. and in time this will solve it self out... I really don't know... So if anyone has any suggestions on the matter please feel free to tell me.

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Sandra said...

I don't have any suggestions, since we are dealing with the same problem. Jazzie still wears a pull up to bed and it is soaked every morning...

Our pediatrician said that at this point, she is not concerned...

If you get any good suggestions, I would love to hear them, though :-)

SAndra
http://jazzieandtahlia.typepad.com

Shirley said...

I got nothing for you sorry.Just ask ped..if they are not concerned then I wouldn't worry.

Tracey and Mike said...

Ok. Why do your posts about your oldest gal keep sounding like posts about our oldest gal?! The papaya sleeps wayyyyy too deeply & just won't wake up. A friend of mine told me she had to take her daughter to the bathroom every night at around 11 until she was 8 years old. If you get any better advice include me too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Wendy it's Tracy,
Keely still wears pull-ups and still wakes up wet in the morning, we have tried cutting off fluids, waking her up to go to the washroom, everything, the pediatriction isn't too concerned, she says, either under-developed bladder, heavy sleeper, or heredity, and I think Keely has all three strikes against her, I think it bothers us than it bothers her,