My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Well It's Done!!!




One orange garbage bag and half her toys gone and I can see the floor, the top of her dresser, and she can actually colour on her table now.


Reegan didn't freak out too badly.. Yes there were tears and she did accuse me of being a BIG MEANY!!! But in the end I hope she realized that something had to be done and when Mom says she going to do it I mean IT!!! She can earn her toys back only if she proves to me that she can keep her room tidy with the toys that I did leave in her room.


4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Mom! Stick to your guns it is the only way she'll learn. And Reegan, just look at how beautiful your room is.....why would you want to play in a pig sty?

Norma said...

Looks great! As to your post about comments, I too enjoy the comments on my blog - it's not just "attention" - it is communication!

RoLo said...

You go Mama, the room looks great.

4D said...

Mama means what she says! It is a lovely room.

Keep smilin!