My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Friday, October 12, 2007

These Pictures Make Me Miss Ontario

My sister took these pictures a month ago in Ontario close to Perry Sound.

I just look at them and I can smell that wonderful Ontario Autumn air. If these pictures had been taken right now there would be splashes of red from the maple trees.. brilliant oranges and yellow intermixed among the pine trees. Sounds of water lapping against the shore with a distance call of a loon or two.

As much as I love Alberta, pictures like these make me crave the province I grew up in.





2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

RoLo said...

Looks beautiful

Anonymous said...

Mom actually took these pictures in Parry Sound, not me (it was my camera though).