My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Finally Debbie Can Swim






So here's my sister http://debinasdiary.blogspot.com finally in her new swimming pool. Everything looks great the water clear and warm.. But what you don't know is this pool was suppose to take two weeks to finish and it took over 7 weeks and many .. many hassles. To put this into perspective we closed our pool the same weekend my sister opened hers... Luckily she lives in Ontario so the weather is warmer then here.
Happy Swimming Sister Dear!!!!

2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

C's Mom said...

That pool is so nice and looks very refreshing. I hope she gets to enjoy it often.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showcasing our new pool on your blog Sis, we are thoroughly enjoying it as much as possible this year and can't wait for Spring!