My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Did NOT See This Coming

I expected there to be some jealousy once I got home from China. I figured Reegan would have some very bad days were she really missed not have me to herself.. But I truly didn't expect the jealous one to Larkyn. I really picked up on this last night. Reegan needed some cuddle time and so I sad on the floor with her sitting on my knee cuddling her. WELL you should have seen the look on Larkyn's face. I don't think I have seen her scoot across the floor that quick. Once she got to me she tried everything in her power to push Reegan off me.. At first Reegan though she was coming over to cuddle but we both realized that what Miss Larkyn wanted was Reegan off me. Of course I didn't kick Reegan off and I ended up with both sitting on me.. This was not to Larkyn's liking and she fussed, cried, pushed and carried on until Reegan finally got up to do something else. I suppose she has finally realized what having a mom is all about and doesn't want to share.. I will need to be very careful how I deal with this issue...

5 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Tracey and Mike said...

Ditto at our house. Ran freaks when I try to cuddle with Maia! And Maia better not even think about sitting on my knee! On days when Maia's not at school Ran gets very clingy and demanding too, like she doesn't want to share my attention. Poor Maia!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look, Wendy!! The pictures of the kids are stunning. Did you get my pictures? Abbie started a gymboree class this morning. She barely moved and came home exhausted. She has been sleeping since 11:00!!!

Anonymous said...

That is pretty typical, I think. Tahlia did the same thing right after we got home. It will get better. It might not be tomorrow or next week, but it will get better :-)

Shirley said...

Awww too cute...it will pass. When we got home..everyone was so interested in Olivia that Ally wasn't getting any attention..She was having a hard time and she is 10. I felt so bad for her. Just make sure you give each one a little one on one time with Mommy. That is what I have to do with Ally. Good Luck..

Liu said...

hi so glad to hear larkyn is doing so well; althouh we don't know her at all, i am compelled by fate (as a chinese we always say that)to want to know how she is doing. Well, i hope Adele could play with her some days, who knows? it's a small world. adele is our only child and she will definitely envy how much love and care larkyn has from her sis and bro. ciao and take care. will check on her time and again.
with love:the liu family -
From the seat in front on CX flight