My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Bad Spelling!!!

For those of you who have been following my blog... you will have no doubt noticed that my spelling can be off sometimes... Even after I use the spell check provided on this blog misspelled words still sneak through. I have never been a Strong speller so please bare with me...

But if you see a word or two that I have missed and the spell check has missed. Please feel free to let me Know. I will not take offence.

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Brandi said...

Tee heh, I did notice some and I was going to let you know, just to rub it in a little as you would always point out when my grammer was wrong. But I thought I would be nice and not say anything. We have to get together soon!

Kim said...

TOO FUNNY!!!
I do that all the time too..
I have a friend who will email me but never leaves a comment..
But I love it when he does it..
Kim

Tracey and Mike said...

I too am a craptastic speller! Though I'm a stickler for grammar!

Steffie B. said...

Oh....my Mother emails me from time to time. She's a teacher...go figure! lol