My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Larkyn's Big Day!!!

Today was Larkyns Baptism ... We couldn't have asked for a better day... It was warm and sunny and Larkyn look perfect. My mother made this dress for Reegan when she was Baptised.. Now Larkyn got to wear it. She was so proud when I put this on her. Me, Larkyn, my mom and Martin.



Larkyn's God Parents.




The girls were so sweet at the Baptism Fount.



Later we had everyone over for Chinesse food and Cake.



Larkyn actually eat some ice-cream and cake!!!!

9 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, could she look more like a "China Doll"? She has the most fantastic smile, I just can't get over it! I loved that cake, how adorable is that...

Kim said...

Wonderful Pictures...
Congrats Larkyn...
Have a Wonderful Week..
Kim

Tao's Mommy said...

OMG....Larkyn looks darling in her baptism dress!!! WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Sounds like you had a lovely day. The cake is adorable. I too am getting Channing baptised here soon.

Dawn and Dale said...

Congratulations to your family on a great day!!!

I LOVE her cake!!! Sooooo cute!!!

4D said...

What a special day!

Sweet. I love the cake!

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

What a special day and what an awesome cake!

C's Mom said...

Congratulations! Larkyn had quite the special day :0)

Tracey and Mike said...

Congratulations to Larkyn! She looks gorgeous in that dress. You must be so proud!

Anonymous said...

May the Lord bless you as you raise Larkyn to love him! Congratulations!!

And, yes, Larkyn does look very sweet!!!