My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Friday, October 5, 2007

Tell Me Is This a Sign of Peri-Menopause!!!!





To all you ladies out there that are either my age or a bit older. Tell me do you have days like these.


I am approaching forty this winter "January 26th to be exact" Over the past year I have had days were I feel like I can't move... I have asked my Doctor and she just says "your not as young as you used to be my dear" After years of University this is the answer I get!!!! So I have done some reading about our bodies and things that start to change as early as 35... From what I have read this could be the start of the end.

Here is my biggest complaint.. Over the past year there are days when I am driving around then out of the blue I am so tired I have to go home for fear of falling asleep at the wheel.. Then there are the days when I wake up and feel like my legs have cement attached to them.. I can goes days feeling like this. Lets not forget the fuzzy brain syndrome.. those are days when as hard as I try I can't focus or pay attention to anything. Then just as suddenly as it appeared I am back to my energetic.. focus minded self.. with out warning without having changed a thing.. Poof I back being ME!!!!








It's really starting to get me very frustrated. I am pretty useless to David some days when he needs me to multi task.








Please tell me I am not the only one out there having days like this, and if I am not does anything help????

Now before the fog brain sets in while write this post. I just want to wish everyone A HAPPY CANADIAN THANKS GIVING!!!!!!








3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

RoLo said...

I think that your Dr shouldnt just pass it off to your age, a person shouldnt feel like that regardless. Not meaning to sound "negative" but she should do some blood work etc and find out why you are feeling this way.

Steffie B. said...

Try eating little meals a little more often. Food that will give you energy. Drink lots of water....COLD water that wakes the body up too. I don't know about the cement legs????

Anonymous said...

I agree that maybe you should have some bloodwork done (just to be sure) but I can tell you that I have had all of those days. I find the older you get you are affected far more by the weather also. The barometric pressure really affects how I feel now and it never used to. If there is a change in weather coming I will experience headaches, laziness (more than usual) and a feeling like someone has opened up the drains on the bottom of my feet and sucked every bit of strength and enery out of me. Welcome to you 40's!!!!