My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Cookie Monster!!!

I have to say I spent a few evenings worrying about whether or not Larkyn would ever eat solids. I had read of children who had oral ad versions and the challenges that they faced. From day one Larkyn was very adverse to having anything near her mouth except a bottle. The other babies on our trip seemed very interested in touching,, looking and even trying foods but NOT Larkyn.


Once we got home our Dr. advised us what to do... and what not to do... Still I wondered and worried about this.


Then with one simple action Larkyn opened her mouth for the spoon and took a taste. Then she took another taste and another and now she eats baby fruits, veggies and this week she started to eat with her hands.. This simple act one baby cookie something that most moms just take for granted as something all babies do was amazing to watch.
You are just amazing Baby Girl!!!

12 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

I never noticed what gorgeous eyes she has until I saw these pictures!!!

Shirley said...

Wow..she is adorable. You will be amazed how fast she will adjust. My Olivia loves to eat!!
Good job on keeping photos up..as for me....ugh..I am so behind on the blog thingy..I'm so sure you noticed!

C's Mom said...

She is just precious!

4D said...

Good stuff! She is flourishing and changing. Pretty girl!

Keep smilin!

Tracey and Mike said...

You go girl! Yay for Larkyn!

RoLo said...

looks like she is enjoying it :)

Kim said...

Great News....
Love the pictures...
Larkyn is adorable..
Kim

Anonymous said...

My little "China Doll" just gets cuter every day!! She has the most beautiful smile, her whole face lights up. Way to go Larkyn (and Mom)!!!

Kelly said...

Yah! Good for Larkyn! After 8 weeks it is amazing how much the kids have changed (and life in general). We are so happy to see that she is doing well, and that you are all doing amazing. I am sure it is a big relief for you guys! Now, if only you could work on Dave!!!!!!!!!! You can keep the snow though! I am not quite ready for it yet. It has rained non stop since we got back from China!

Tao's Mommy said...

WOW.....yayyyy for Larkyn!!! Those are some sweet pictures of Larkyn. She is sure beautiful. Her eyes remind me of Channings.
Just looked outside a few minutes ago and its snowing here.....I say YUCK and Channing was saying Yayyyy!!!

Liu said...

yeh!!! THere you go, big eye girl! Adore that smile! She is soooooo beautiful. Adele is also a fuzzy eater, only want rice...we have to grind all the veggie and meat or else she spits them out....hope they grow out of it soon.
Cheers.

Steffie B. said...

Beautiful eyes! ;)