My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Good Weekend


Well my honey was finally able to finish the wall trim that has been unfinished because the installers had taken there sweet time in finishing one piece on the stairs.... The girls took quite an interest in watching Daddy work. Of course they made sure to interrupt his work for some much needed daddy time.



On Sunday Ryker and Reegan decided to do some raking, of course what fun is raking a pile if you can't jump in and make a mess!!! While the raking took place the kids also found many.. many ladybugs so Miss Reegan put them all in her bug container.. 23 in all were found... But don't worry the ladybugs were safely returned to there garden once Reegan has had a good look.

1 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. It reminds me of you and I climing all over Dad when we were that age.....