My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Friday, October 12, 2007

A Visit with Shaelyn and Kaili

Out of the twelve couples that travel with us to China, there are only two who live in Calgary. This week we had a play date with Stephanie and her little girl Shaelyn http://www.shaelynsstory.blogspot.com/ . This was the second time I had met up with them since our return from China. I am just amazed at the difference in this little girl. From the sparkle in her eyes to the smile on her face, Shaelyn is blossoming each time I see her. Unfortunately the battery on my camera was dead so I didn't take any pictures.


Then Today Louisa and her Kaili came over to visit us http://www.kailijensen.blogspot.com . Kaili is closer to Larkyn's age so it was wonderful to watch these little girls interact. Kaili was adopted from a different province then Larkyn, so we met up with them the second week of our trip. Honestly she is a sweety and what a smile on her when she smiles.

It's a bummer the rest of our group live in different cities and provinces all over Canada.. We Miss all of you guys!!!!!

0 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment: