My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Beautiful Babies Happy Parents







Introducing Olivia Grace, Shirley must be overjoyed at finally getting to see her.













After waiting 18 months Colleen and Jim finally got there picture of sweet Hannah. She is cut beyond words. I am so excited from them!!!!
My hope ... My wish.... My dream... is that next month I too can put our daughter's picture on this blog so you can all see our sweet girl... Right now at this exact minute she is somewhere in China not even aware of the fact that very soon she will be coming home to a brother and sister two cats and a mother and father who have been waiting two years to meet her. Not to mention her Aunts, Uncle, and Grandparents. Maybe the CCAA has already matched our file to her, and it sits in a pile on a desk waiting to be put with the rest of the referrals for June. Maybe tomorrow they will pick our dossier up and match us to you, what ever the process I know you will be our's to see next month.
Sweet Dreams my little China Doll!!!!


1 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until you can put my new niece's photo on your blog....she is already so loved! I pray everyday that you and David meet her very very soon!