My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Preschool Field Trip

What a great day!!! I certainly didn't have to tell Reegan twice to get up for school. She was more then ready to go on her field Trip. This year the Jr. K's were going to the Telus World of Science.


I was fortunate this year to be able to volunteer. My responsibly was to not lose the three kids I was given to keep a watchful eye on. A big thanks to Reegan, Lindsey and Nicolas for not loosing me!!!!

We all got to ride on a big yellow school bus, (the back of course) I don't remember the last time I was on a school bus.

Things went very smoothly,, the kids had a tone of fun... I personally loved the music floor. How great is a wall you can colour on!!! Reegan tried the bed of nails, (she's so brave). While Nicolas kept busy at the ball launch rearranging the wall. Oh thay also had this really cool Velcro wall with lots of soft shapes to stick on it. I want to find a way to do that in our little ones room what a great idea.

It was very interesting to eat lunch at a table of five year old's. Firstly I can't remember the last time I had to pack a lunch for myself and having to set a good example I couldn't exactly pack if full of junk. But in the end,,, all the food was eaten and no major spills. My man Nicolas was quite the gentleman, he shared all his goodies with the two girls, I have to say way to go Lori, you pack a good lunch!!!

We finished off the day with a movie in the science dome. The bus ride home did not disappoint, there were tones of bumps along the way, which made for riding in the back a very exciting trip.



I was so glade to be able to participate in this years field trip, the kids were great and it's always fun to watch them explore and have fun amongst themselves.

Thank's Reegan, Lindsey and Nicolas for being such great listeners!!!!!!!




1 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Polar Bear said...

Looks like a wonderful day! That bed of nails ~ OUCH!!