My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I am hearing that the next batch of referrals have been sent. Some are saying they got as far as November 1, 2005. Which means we did not make this month. For the past two years I have tried very hard to stay calm, listen to my inner self and realize when this happens it will happen. So why now with it getting so close am I starting to FREAK OUT!!!! Just the news of someone else getting there referral and knowing that we are so close brings me to tears,,, and sometimes those tears are from frustration that it was not us. It's so close I can taste it and yet it still feels like it's forever.

June will be OUR month, that's my mantra for the month of May "JUNE WILL BE OUR MONTH".... JUNE WILL BE OUR MONTH!!!!

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

4D said...

I hope your month is soon!!

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Sister Dear, your little girl isn't ready for you yet......she is being specially picked out for you!

A said...

I will chant along with you--for you.

Anonymous said...

Wendy,
I am going to do this mantra too, I have a special feeling (that I haven't had before) that they will get through to November 9 (or further). At least we will be in the same travel group then.
Hang in there.
Astrid