My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Good evening everyone... First off I need to say a BIG sorry to my dear Sister Debbie. You see my sister and I talk on the phone at least once a day sometimes twice and we also chat on MSN daily as well. So she is usually the first one to know anything that is going on in my life. Actually I believe I called her first when I found out I was pregnant with Reegan, even before I told David. Anyway... I made the mistake of putting in my blog yesterday that I had gone shopping and even showed the world what I purchased. So my sister found out with the rest of the world. You guessed it.. she was not impressed.

So Debbie my dear sister ... I am truly sorry, I am not worthy of your forgiveness but I beg for your forgiveness. I am on my knees as I type this and tears are welling in my eyes.. If I had a whip I would lash myself a 1000 times as a punishment. I am sorry.. sorry.. sorry.

P.S. I hope this mishap has not changed the statues of my Peanut Butter Balls?????

Well now that I got that off my chest I can tell you about the rest of my day. Summer had arrived for us today and you guested it the kids spend all there spare time swimming in the pool. That pool was the best thing we did for our family, I recommend everyone get one. Now here's the cut part. As I was putting the pool cover over the pool our Mother Duck came flying along getting herself ready for a landing when she realized there was something and someone by the pool. Daisey "that's the name Reegan as named her" Very original don't you think?" Anyway Daisey made a very quick maneuver and landed in our next door neighbours yard and she stayed there until I finished covering the pool.

Not five minuets after I had gone inside but Daisey flew over the fence and onto the pool cover and proceeded to drink, have a nice stroll about the pool and then take a nap. I figure the warmth of the pool would prevent the ducks from going in... we keep it at 88 degrees or for my US blogger's that's 32C. I did managed to get some pictures and a video of this.

Seeing as I have already spoken to my sister tonight I can also tell you I went shopping today. This time for baby clothes. I had a blast, but maybe some of you mothers out there who have already adopted from China could tell me what sizes I should be getting. We are assuming she will be between 10 to 12 months when we get her. I am also assuming that these little ones will be a bit smaller in size compared to our North American babies. So if anyone out there could let me know that would be great.

0 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment: