My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

QUESTION

I am looking for a good book on attachment!!! I want to read up on what to look for and how I can assist with her bonding with us.

If you have read any good books on this please let me know.

Thanks

1 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Cristina said...

Wow, Wendy - you could be hearing your happy news any day now!!! Thanks for checking out my blog, and for your congratulations. I just dropped by your blog and noticed that you were after some good books on attachment -the two best I have are 'Attaching in Adoption' by Deborah Gray, and 'Adoption Parenting - Creating a Toolbox, Building Connections" by Macrae and MacLeod. Both should be available at Amazon.com. If you have any trouble finding them, just let me know. I will be 'favouriting' your blog so that I can see your pictures when they arrive!
Cheers,
Cristina