My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I woke up this morning feeling very confused... you see I feel quite certain that we made the cut for referrals as our LID is November 4 2005 and I get so excited just at the thought that my phone will ring very soon.

On the flip side I have had the pleasure of getting to know some wonderful families from Canada who's LID date's are past the 7th and the rumours are they will not get there referrals. How can this be!!!!

Our agency sent us a list over 18 months ago with names of couples who would most likely be travelling together and over the last 18 months I have kept in contact with some of those couples. I am very discouraged for those families. They have waited as patiently as we have and they certainly don't deserve to have to wait another month.

In truth none of us deserve this wait,, and even more truthful I suppose those little girls and boys did not deserve to be abandon.

I will keep my hopes up and try and think that maybe the rumours are wrong, that the CCAA did get past November 9th.

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

4D said...

I hope and pray that the rumours are wrong and that more are included.

It sucks!!

Keep smilin!

Polar Bear said...

I sure hope there are more included. I can't wait to see your first referral picture! :)

I'll be stalking - I mean checking back often. ;o)

C's Mom said...

Congrats to you on your impending great news after this long wait!

The rest of us will continue our wait...our joy is coming and we've all gotten so good about hanging on.

Calico Sky said...

Hoping and praying!!!
Will be thinking of you a lot over the next week until the news!!!