My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Saturday, May 26, 2007

FIVE MORE DAYS

The last time I felt like this was five days before Christmas Morning last year. Actually I get this feeling every Christmas, I have since I can remember. The difference being my excitement at Christmas was because I new Santa was coming and if I had been very well behaved all year he would try his best to bring me the present I had asked him for.

Well as I sit here typing this out I have that same sense of excitement... The type were you just want to giggle incessantly and for no apparent reason. But I guess I do have a reason. You see I am hoping and praying that in five days we will be on alert!!! Alert for what you ask. Good Question!!! We will be on alert for our phone to ring and on the other end there will be a voice that says those words we have waited two years to hear. "We have your referral" I am smart enough to know that it most likely.... probably not.... it would be a miracle if it did... but we will not hear on the 1st of June... But we Could... couldn't we... I mean why not!!!!! In any case if it's not the 1st it might be the 2nd.. or the 3rd.. Each night that I go to bed will be like Christmas Eve... I will go to sleep each night after the 1st hoping that the next day I will get the gift I am truly hoping for!!!

Merry Adoption Everyone!!!!

5 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really hoping that you don't have to wait too much longer until you get your good news Wendy - hey, if we're really lucky the CCAA may get through to the 22nd and we can both be deliriously excited at the same time!! Just make sure you don't accidently delete any precious referral photos (heh heh...)
Cristina

C's Mom said...

Hoping for good news very soon!

Polar Bear said...

I hope your 'Adoption' morning comes SOON!!!

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you! :)

4D said...

So exciting!

Keep smilin!

Colleen said...

OMG - I am getting soooo excited for you!! Its almost time.