My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, May 31, 2007

THIS JUST IN!!!!

I just spoke to Bob at FOI and he has confirmed that we did indeed get on this months ferral list!!!!! To his knowledge they have not yet sent them, but he told me to relax and get ready for her referral next week!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!

8 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

4D said...

That is AWESOME news!!

Keep smilin!

Cristina said...

YAY!!!! That is great news Wendy. I can't wait to read your blog next week and see her precious photo. Congratulations!! (and thanks for posting on my blog and putting me out of my misery!)
Cristina x

Polar Bear said...

Ohhhh! That is so exciting!!!

Steffie B. said...

Woohoo........I'm so excited for you!

C's Mom said...

Holding my breath for more great news!!!

Calico Sky said...

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calico Sky said...

STILL SUPER SUPER HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!
A huge CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Anonymous said...

Waahoo!!! Finally your turn has come!