My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I Can Not Believe This Weather

Firstly let me say that I love the winter months. I am probably the only one in my family who Love's to see the white stuff fall from the sky.

But people please,,, I wake up this morning to a steaming pool outside and our trees have so much wet snow on them there branches are about to fracture.

I feel so badly for those who last weekend spend there long weekend outside lovingly planting all those summer flowers, and now they have a garden full of frostbitten perennials.

By the end of today most in not all of the snow seems to have melted away and we certainly need the moisture, but really would rain not have sufficed?

I hope everyone else in other Countries, Province's and Cities are having a better weather day then we did.

2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Colleen said...

Where in the world are you again?? Still snow?? I don't understand I need to read that post again....but anyhow....I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps I will find a new "fondness" of it when hannah is here and we can play in it. I am a summer/flip flop and suntan lotion kinda gal,

Steffie B. said...

OMW.....I would be dying...I already hate living here in MI. We are finally getting some nice weather.....but you never know!