My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Days Like Today











Well if this isn't decadent that I don't know what is. I am writing this blog outside sitting on my deck while my kids swim in the pool. The sun is shining, the temperature is +24.
The kids have been waiting and waiting for almost six months to get back into the pool and today was the day.
Reegan went in without any hesitation, which was a huge change from last year when she first went in. She was very nervous about the pool but by the end of the summer she was a fish.
Ryker was more timid about the temperature of the water. "Which by the way is heated to a lovely 88 degrees" He took his time floating on his tubby and then finally made the plunge. His verdict about the temp is it's still not warm enough. You see last year we had the pool at 90 degrees and this year we are trying 88 degrees... Ryker is firm that those two degrees make all the difference.

1 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

4D said...

Looks wonderful!

Keep smilin!