My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mother's Day Tea

What a great day!!! On Friday morning Reegan's Preschool held a Mother's Day Tea. IT was great to see all the kids so excited to have there mother's there.

The kids sang us songs and after that we sat down to some juice and ice tea and lots of goodies. It was a great time to see the kids all together and to get a chance to chat with the other mom's...

Reegan made me some lovely gifts and she planted a Marigold for our patio.

I want to wish my Mother the best of Mother's Day's
Remember mom even though I am the way I am, I Love you very much "In a Wendy sort of Way"!!!!


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO EVERYONE!!!!!

1 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

C's Mom said...

Lookin' good!

Happy Mother's Day :0)