My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Saturday, May 19, 2007

This Time Of The Year





O.K so this has to be the best and worst time of the year for m

How can a person find any wrong with this time of the year? Firstly the sun starts to hang around later which makes for longer and warmer days. Morning's are so much better when you wake up to the sunshine instead of darkness. Then there's that smell of rain for the first time. As it hits the dry pavement outside and the ping of if hitting your windows for the first time of the year and in those rain drops with it's magical powers it starts turning the brown grass into a beautiful oasis of green. It's waking up one morning and looking outside your window and realizing those brown sticks now have beautiful green buds on them and literal over night you realize that all the leaves are opening and the spring flower's are blowing in the breeze.

So how on earth can this possibly be the worst time... It's Called ALLERGIES!!!!! As I wake up to that sunshine I was telling you about I can't see it until I go and wash the crust out of my eyes. Then once I have done that lets not forget the itching and ruby of those baby blues. A simple thing like opening up the window to smell the fresh rain or the wonderful spring leaves and flower's sends my nose running everywhere. But the worst of all is the itching on the roof of my mouth... my tongue is raw trying to relieve some of this discomfort, at times like this I litterly want to crawl out of my skin!!!!

Allergies are like contractions, let me explain. When you are in labour the pain at times can be ... well lets just say it's the worst of the worst!!! And you are told that once that baby is delivered you won't remember wanting to be put out of your misery because you have this wonderful child in your arms. I was VERY sceptical about this and when I was in labour both time's I couldn't imagine not remembering the pain, but the fact is I had two beautiful children so I guess I forgot the pain from the first child. Spring for me is like this. Each year in February I start looking at the calendar knowing that next month the first day of spring will be here. I start to remember the rain, that fresh smell. Those bright long sunny days the pool will be opening soon. The funny thing is I never seem to remember the ALLERGIES!!!! Not until I am walking around and my eyes start to itch, my nose starts running and the roof of my mouth is driving me crazy do I start to get that feeling of wanting to be put out of my misery.

So to all those people out there who are suffer's like myself I feel your ITCH!!! For those who are blessed enough and do not suffer from ALLERGIES, I say this " I AM NOT IMPRESSED!!!!! ha ha

2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Steffie B. said...

Emmie has them through May and Sophia is sneezing up a storm everyday.....but we do love this time of year! ;)

Polar Bear said...

The last few days have been rough. I hope you are feeling better.