My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Friday, May 18, 2007

A Great Playdate



What a great day. Reegan had her school friend Abby over for a play date today. They started off with pizza and strawberries. I had intended the strawberries for dessert but the girls couldn't wait and eat them with there pizza. I have never seen berries go so fast.
Our weather was not the best today... cloudy and cool but at least it didn't rain. The girls didn't mind the pool was warm and they had lots of energy to get ride of. Abby is our Cannon Ball Queen, even with the cool tempt outside it didn't stop her from getting out of the pool long enough to show us a great Cannon Ball. Abby had great fun throwing things into the water and getting Reegan to dive done and get them.





After a great swim the girls decided to switch clothes ... it might be hard but can you tell who's who!!!!! ha ha

0 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment: