My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Just Lazy Days By The Pool


We had another great day weather wise today +25 very Little wind and the sun was shining all day. After lunch we spend the rest of the afternoon at the pool.


Here's a picture of Ryker chatting with his friend with his drink safely secured in the chairs cup holder. Pre-teens are here to stay..











After an intense workout in the pool playing tag with her brother and me, Reegan decided to take a break on the lounge chair.





I hope everyone were every you are will have the best of days today.












3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Steffie B. said...

That does look like a great day. We are getting ready to open our pool...FINALLY! ;)

Colleen said...

That water looks soooo nice!! Happy mothers day :-)

4D said...

Looks like a great day!

Happy Mother’s Day!

Keep smilin!