My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Lack of Basic Will Power






So here is my problem ladies.. I am in my 39th year and I have always tried to eat healthy and exercise regularly. My one big down fall is my addiction to chocolate!! I will eat it every day, and not just a nibble sometimes it can be quite a lot.


I have been very fortunate because eating the amount of chocolate that I have has never really effected my weight.


I knew this day was coming.. but really figured it was a long way away. Not only does it appear that my scale has broken because the needle keeps going up instead of down or just staying the same. I actually don't feel great after I have eaten the food of the Gods.


So my goal is to cut out all sweets from Monday to Friday and let the weekends be my chocolate days. As I write this it seems so simple. I just say NO to those craving's NO NO NO!!!!


I ask all my friends, family and fellow bloggers to help me with my chocolate obsession. Today will be day one so lets see how I do .. I will try and be honest each day and let you know if I have succeeded or have failed...


Keep your finger and toes crossed.


3 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Anonymous said...

YAHOO! I always hoped this day would come...AND IT HAS!!!!! Finally, my skinny minny Sister has to watch her weight..GO UP!!!! Welcome to the real world my dear.

Seriously though, I know you will be able to do this, you have way more discipline than I or a lot of people I know do.....YOU GO GIRL!!!! LOVE YA!

C's Mom said...

Good luck!

Signed -

A fellow addict.

Polar Bear said...

I am a chocoholic, too! I keep trying to give it up, but just can't for long. Maybe tomorrow!