My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Baby's Room Begin's

So how fun is this. When this used to be Reegans room she got in trouble for ripping off the wall paper. Today she got to go crazy and rip away. Unlike most of the people out there who have had there little ones room ready for months I decided to wait until her referral was getting close. Well today was the day that I woke up and decide to tackle this project.

Reegan was a huge help as I sprayed the water she was beside me ripping away.
For those of you that know what David and I have had to face in the last few days this has actually been very distracting, I have a mission right now and my mind is on painting, colours, curtains etc.,
I want to express many thanks to everyone who have been so wonderful to us at this time. Thank-you Thank-you!!!

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Polar Bear said...

What fun! It is so good to keep busy now. I can't wait to see the finished room. :)

Steffie B. said...

Hang in there...can't wait to see the finished room. And hopefully another special picture next week as well! ;)

C's Mom said...

Fun, fun!

Anonymous said...

I know it must be hard right now, but keeping your mind of things and getting the kids involved is a great idea now :-)