My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Saturday, June 30, 2007

This Is TOO Cool!!!!







After countless blurry pictures on our Sony digital, my wonderful husband took me out shopping for a new camera. It's very impressive looking he got me a Canon EOS 30D with for those who are not camera savy this simply means "This camera has more stuff then I will no what to do with" The best thing is the continuous shooting... Before if I tried to take a picture of the kids jumping into the water or Ryker throwing Reegan it would be a hit or miss if I actually got them in the air... Not anymore!!!!
WooHoo China here I come with my new camera!!!!!!!







2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

C's Mom said...

Congrats on the new cam.

The pool looks great :0)

Steffie B. said...

hooray for you! ;) Ones gotta have a good digital with cute kiddos! ;)