My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!

I want to wish my wonderful husband the best at Father's Day!!! I have never know a father who works as hard as he does for his family. I know there are time's when I need to remind him to stop and enjoy his kids. David is the most selfless person I have every met. There is nothing he wouldn't do for his family "with the exception of dirty diapers and kids when they throw up" But even then I remember being pregnant with Reegan and feeling sick all day long and as luck would have it Ryker got sick, gaging the entire time he still cleaned it up for me.

Two years ago we saw the movie Hotel Rwanda. This movie moved my husband so much that the next day as we were watching our children play outside in the back yard I made the comment that we really had so much and that we could give a child like the ones in that movie a wonderful family and life. To my surprise David looked at me and said "Look into that" Now we are on the eve of seeing our third child for the first time. I look at my children's father and what do I see. Of course there are the noticeable things, a little less hair, a little more weight here and there, but what I see most is not on the outside it's what's in the inside!!!

Thanks David for being the best Father that you can!!!!

Happy Father's Day to All the Dad's out there!!!



2 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Steffie B. said...

I'm stalking your blog.....where is that picture?!?!?!? ;)

C's Mom said...

Hope it was a Happy Pappy's Day!