My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Monday, June 18, 2007

HOLY COW... HOLY COW

Our coordinators called me today to let me know that she had spoken to the CCAA today and they sent out our proposal today!!!! Why it won't get here overnight is beyond me, but she said it usually takes a day or two...

PEOPLE... do you know what the means???? Do Ya... Do Ya...

We could get a call as early as Thursday of THIS week.

We already know our travel date will be August 11th, and FOI confirmed that our little girl is from the province of GUANGDONG!!!!

OMG.. OMG... OMG... OMG.... PLEASE LET THERE BE NO MORE INTERRUPTIONS!!!!

13 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

4D said...

That is wonderful!!!

Can not wait for pics!

Keep smilin!

Polar Bear said...

Woooo Hooooo!!! That is so exciting!!!

Tao's Mommy said...

Yayyy........OMG your heart must be pounding!!! Here's hoping everything goes smoothly and you get to see a sweet face on thursday!! Cant wait!! I'm thinking of you girl!!

Calico Sky said...

WONDERFUL NEWS, SIMPLY WONDERFUL!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Pug Mama said...

WONDERFUL!!!!!
And, BTW, Aug. 11th is my B-day!

Angela said...

congratulations Wendy!! I can't wait to see a picture of your little girl!!

I had to "pop" over to check your blog after reading your comment on mine...I am saving your blog to my favorites list!!

Angela
LID Jan 4/06 for Ella

Brandi said...

I am really excited for you. So does this mean I can go shopping? any baby showers planned? Tee hhe

Dave and Brenda said...

Congratulations! I am glad everything is okay. What a long couple of weeks your family has had.

Cristina said...

YAY!!!!! Great news Wendy. I can't wait to see her pictures!

Cristina x

Tracey and Mike said...

Hoping there's good news for you tomorrow Wendy!!

Astrid in Kanada said...

Wendy,
First of all, I hope you will be travelling with the August group, I am crossing my fingers. You know that there is a woman in Saskatchewan that will be travelling with you, her name is Kim, I will email you her Blog, she is adopting a beautiful 3-year girl. BTW, I love the picture of your cat and your comment :-)))
Astrid

C's Mom said...

Keep the good news coming!!!

Steffie B. said...

How totally awesome......I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see that picture!