My New Web Page

My New Web Page
Just Click On the Image and Go Directly to My New WEB Page

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Our First Baby Gift of Cloths


















My dear sister never lets me down. A few months ago she knitted me this beautiful yellow baby afghan. Then today the Fedex man came delivering this wonderful gift of baby clothes. It really made my week. I find that people don't seem to make as much of a fuss over the second and third child. Why is that do you think?

Is that child not as important as the first?
Does that child not need new clothes? Does that child not want to look back and see pictures of the baby shower that was held in honour of them?

Maybe it's Canadian thing but up here people don't as a general rule give baby shower's for the children after the first is born.

So Debbie Dear... thank-you so much for making this adoption feel like my first baby. thank-you so much for getting as excited about this little girl as you have been for Ryker and Reegan.

You truly are the BEST!!!!!! "KEEP ON SHOPPING"!!!!!!!!

4 Don't Be Shy Leave Me A Comment:

Dave and Brenda said...

Siblings can be the best of friends. Your little girl will be so lucky to have both a big brother and a big sister!

Steffie B. said...

Well I'd throw you a shower in a minute if I lived closer! Darling outfits! ;)

Polar Bear said...

We don't usually have showers for the second here either. I think every baby should be celebrated!

The outfits are adorable!!!

Tao's Mommy said...

LOVE the gifts!!! I can never understand why there is never a shower for #2!!!